The Lift is the most versatile, secure and easy-to-use motorized garage storage lift system on the market. The Lift is an added feature to any storage space because it utilizes the industry standard 2in hitch receiver by allowing you to use common bike racks and cargo carriers you may already own. This one-of-a-kind overhead garage storage lift can also accommodate all the attachments that you may use for the roof rails on your SUV by utilizing one of our custom designed attachments made specifically for The Lift called the Roof Rack.
No need to get a ladder, hang hooks on the wall or suspend anything from the ceiling. The Lift’s patent motorized overhead garage storage lift system design allows you to store totes, tools, tires, sporting equipment and much more with just a push of a button.
The Lift currently comes in two lifting capacities – 200lbs and 400lbs, keeping in mind each trolley has a max lift capacity of 300lbs. Add a Double Trolley to The Lift 400 and be able to lift two attachments at once. Mix and match between cargo carriers, bike racks, and our customized racks – the Bike Rack, the Tire Rack and the Roof Rack, which is designed to emulate the roof racks on your truck/SUV/crossover.
NOTE: The advertised lifting capacity of the Lift is based on the center of the loaded weight being centered 24in or less from the wall. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if your application results in a load centered more than 24in from the wall to discuss load capacity.
KEY FEATURES / BENEFITS
Safely lifts up to 400lbs (Including weight of attachment)
- Each Trolley limited to 300lb max (if centered within 24in from wall)
- Add a Double Trolley to your system to increase total lifting capacity to 400lbs split between the two Trolleys
Use and Store common Roof Rack attachments you already own by adding the Top Shelf Roof Rack to your system
Use and store Hitch Receiver Attachments you already own
- Supports both 2in and 1 1/4 hitch receiver attachments
- No wasted space…Lifts items to the ceiling
- Numerous safety features built into the system
- Channel stop provided to set a common upper stopping point
- All hardware provided to mount Lift to typical framed wall
- Electrical Requirements: 120 VAC
- Finish: Durable black powder coat and zinc plated finishes
- Product Weight (lbs): 55lbs
- NOTE: LIfting capacity of each trolley is based on the center of the load being lifted. If your load is centered less than 24in from the wall the capacity is 300lbs. If more than 24in away from the wall, then the load capacity decreases to 200lbs. It is not recommended lifting loads centered further than 36in from the wall. Please contact email@example.com with your application questions.
The Lift Motor has an electronic brake when not in use to keep The Lift from moving
The Lift stops quickly if the gear being lifted or attachment comes into contact with something
The controller includes a child safety lock out that must be turned to released
The Up / Down button on the controller must be held down for The Lift to move in either direction
(This keeps the user out of harm’s way and attention focused on the movement of the Lift)
A channel safety pin is provided to provide extra security that The Lift will not come down when not in use
A hitch receiver safety pin is provided to secure the attachment into The Lift’s hitch receiver
The Lift is secured to the wall utilizing 12 lag screws (provided)
A cargo net or tie down straps are required to secure items to attachment when being lifted
- The Lift wire cable is aircraft grade w/breaking strength of 2,000lbs